My summer holiday / Moje wakacje letnie / poziom gimanzjum 1-3

Wypracowanie:
My summer holiday / Moje wakacje letnie

Wersja:
By the sea / Nad morzem

Poziom:
Gimnazjum klasy 1-3

Wiadomości:
Uczeń powinien znać formy czasu Past Simple.


Długość: ok. 200 słów
_____________________________________________________

My summer holiday

** z nawiasów wybierz i zostaw najlepszą dla Ciebie opcję

During my summer holiday I was by the sea.
It was fun. I went with my mother, father and my friend ...imię....... . We went by (car/ train / plane). We stayed (in a hotel / on a campsite / at a guesthouse).

When it was sunny in the morning, we had breakfast and went to the beach. I love sunbathing, so I was in heaven. My dad usually read newspaper and my mom did some crosswords.
I sunbathed and swam in the sea. the water was cold but it wasn't a problem.

About 2 o'clock we usually went back for dinner. I love fast food, fish and chips, so I had wonderful time. We ate pizza, hamburgers, and fish and chips everyday.

In the afternoon, we usually went to the town centre. There were nice shops, stalls, and places to look around, have some ice-cream, and meet some people. Sometimes we went on long walks on the beach or rode bicycles.

In the evenings my mother and father were not very happy when we were out very late.
We stayed out with our new friends and enjoyed hot summer nights.
It was a lovely holiday by the sea. I didn't want to come back.



Podziel się naszą zawartością ze znajomymi


0 komentarze:

Copyright © 2013 Zadania domowe z angielskiego and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.