Moje wakacje letnie / My summer holiday / poziom Szkoła Podstawowa


Wypracowanie:
My summer holiday / Moje wakacje letnie

Poziom:
Szkoła Podstawowa klasy 5 lub 6

Wiadomości:
Uczeń powinien znać podstawy czasu Past Simple.
Czasowniki was/were i kilka form przeszłych.

Długość: 100 słów
_____________________________________________________

My summer holiday

** z nawiasów wybierz i zostaw najlepszą dla Ciebie opcję

During my summer holiday I was (by the sea / in the mountains /by the lake)*.
It was fun. I went with my mother, father and my friend ...*imię*....... . We went by (car/ train / plane). We lived (in a hotel / on a campsite).
In the morning we had breakfast and went to the centre. There were nice shops.
In the afternoon we went on long walks with my friend. We went to the swimming pool and went on bikes.
We met some new friends there.
In the evenings my mother and father were not very happy when we were out very late.
We went to bed at midnight. I liked my holiday very much.



Podziel się naszą zawartością ze znajomymi


0 komentarze:

Copyright © 2013 Zadania domowe z angielskiego and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.